Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Temporary hiatus...

Well, I was on a regular schedule with my photographs; a new set each weekend for about three or four weekends in a row there for a while, but I've skipped a weekend and I feel almost guilty for it. Truth be told, I needed the time to take care of some other business. Since it's a bit hard to get out and do anything during the week, my weekends are the only time for me to do things I want to do instead of doing things I need to do...however, sometimes, the weekend is taken up with things I need to do that I can't do during the week. That probably makes little sense.

Anyway, the weather in the area is in full spring mode. Warm (almost hot) temperatures and everything is brilliant green or some other color. I want to try and get some night shots or a few more time-lapsed photos if possible, but I just haven't found a suitable subject yet. As soon as I do, I'll be posting them.

No comments: